Sunday, October 7, 2007

'next blog' strikes again

If you are not using the 'next blog' function on blogger, you are missing out. I'm serious. Get on it. (Check the recent post from Rainy.)

Tonight I found this. An entire blog about mashed potatoes???!!! I'm laughing so hard right now. The profile says that he is a 'mash enthusiast' and he has 'random helpful tips'. OMG.

SunnyShine

______________
RainyBow note: Omg, this is fantastic. A good example of what too much mash can do to your brain. My favourite is that he's actually provided a translation function for the blog, so you can instantly translate all content--recipes and tips--into all kinds of languages, like Mandarin. Because I can just see some guy in mainland China thinking, "wow, this mashed potato phenomenon in North America is so huge and I wish I too could have mash, but I have no idea how to make it." Then he would (of course) know enough English to do a search online, find this blog, and be the happiest person ever when he realizes that he can get an instant, incredibly bad translation of it. Good times.


No comments: