Sunday, September 30, 2007

i'm sure she's glad she married this guy

We all know my feelings about children. I was a little taken aback when I read this article about a woman who has just given birth to her 9th. I have three things to say about this.

  1. Nine children is excessive. This poor woman. Who needs 9 children? Doesn't say what religion they are but I'll put my house on the fact that they are religious freaks.
  2. I would be filing divorce papers. You would think that after 8 babies, the woman would be pretty accurate with her prediction that the baby was on the way. The idiot she is married to wasn't quite convinced and sat down to enjoy his morning coffee. What a catch. She must be so proud
  3. After 8 children, he doesn't know what to do when the water breaks? Really? Was he absent for the others?
I hope I'm lucky enough to find a guy like him.

SunnyShine

No comments: