Tuesday, September 11, 2007

perhaps someone is saying this size out loud?

I can't think of any other explanation why 4x6 would need to be in quotation marks here. Quotation marks are meant to indicate a direct quote from a person, not emphasis. Go with bold and/ or italics, people!



Spotted at a camera store near my house on the way home from a movie (yes, another one - are you sensing a pattern?) in the pouring rain. Of course, the rain didn't stop me from pausing to take this photo. I wish the reflection of my wet rat self were clearer....


RainyBow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was supposed to be 4" x 6" and the first quote got misplaced?

complain away said...

An interesting suggestion. I'm not inclined to believe it though, 'cause it happened TWICE and transpositions are normally a one-time deal.