Monday, August 27, 2007

this is why boys stay in a relationship-?

Me: So do you think she's "the one?"
["she" refers to friend's current girlfriend]

Friend [boy, of course]: Well, it's kind of like we're on this train and we're heading to the end of the line together, and I know that it's a good place. Along the way, I can't stop looking at all the other stops because each one of them is somehow interesting. But I know that if I get off to check out any of these earlier stops, there won't be an end of the line for the girlfriend and me. So I just stay on that train.

For real, this is why boys stay in a relationship-?


RainyBow

____________________


SunnyShine note: Well, I have to say that this is probably one of the more thought out responses. Most are happy to admit that the reason they stay is either 1) she's hot 2) she's loaded 3) she's great in bed or at the very least provides regular service 4) cooks, cleans, does laundry. Poor girl probably doesn't have a clue.


No comments: