Sunday, August 19, 2007

last time i checked, it was august

Today, my cousin and I made the pilgrimage the land of the big box store. While fighting my way through Costco, I saw something that horrified me. (note: there is a lot about Costco and big box stores in general that horrifies me but I will try to concentrate on one offense at a time for the purposes of this post.) The photographic evidence is below and yes, I took these pictures TODAY.stepping santaOk, clearly this picture didn't turn out too well but this is Santa climbing up a ladder. Of course, there was annoying music to go along with the climbing as well. This item is called Stepping Santa. Obviously this company has some geniuses working for it.


xmas trees in augustIn case you don't recognize the above since it's August and everything, those are Christmas trees.


Christmas!!!???? It's August. I get offended when I have to see Christmas stuff in November. It's August. Do I need to say that again? It's A-U-G-U-S-T.

I am going far, far away on Dec 24 and I'm not coming back until well into January. I'm serious.

Bah Humbug to you all.

SunnyShine

ps...could someone remind me what we did before camera phones?

No comments: