Saturday, September 6, 2008

tailbone issues

Well, I managed to pull a real number on my tailbone and have spent the last couple of weeks recuperating. There wasn't a lot of complaining that you would have actually enjoyed, so I decided to just take a hiatus.

I actually managed to go out for a trail run today without yelping in pain so things are picking up. I desperately need to run a bunch of errands, then will be back to post.

Hope you've all been much healthier than I! Looking forward to catching up.

2 comments:

kden said...

Glad to see you're back, Rainybow. It's amazing how much pain can be caused by one of the tiniest bones in the body. Hope you continue to do better everyday.

complain away said...

Thanks!

Seriously, this was probably the most painful thing that's ever happened to me, and I've been through some pretty bad stuff.

It doesn't help that I get cranky when I go more than two days without going for a run. Multiply that cranky by 7 or 8 and I think I need to apologize to a whole lotta people.